I'm in luv , 3/29 ~

I'm still struggling, which title is better ?
I'M IN LUV or LUV IS IN D AIR sounds better?
At last, I've decided tat. The one with more dashing WIN!!

I'm BLESS~I'm BLESS~
I'm GLAD~I'm GLAD~
How great it is to be in luv...jz one,ONE sms frm him.
I bet u, even i've paid for RM6 y'day, sitting for 1hr+ movie [My girl & I], i also can't shake a tears compare to the few lines of his sms.

At 1st, I'm still laughing at his 'kind' invitation..haha..who knows jz few words afterwards, my tears jz keep running down my eyes(Hey, i'm still at office tat time n after lunch nia). Luckily, no one noticed, if not dunno how shld I explain to them too. Haha~

Is been quite some time, I tot I'll nvr beloved by him anymore. I hv tis jual ikan thinkin b4, will he still care like he used to after he met his girl? I do not wish/like certain girls 2 b his companion. Mayb as time goes by, n luckily this stupid idea slowly vanished n I'm glad he has chosen one-THE ONLY ONE. I'm glad, sincerely, truely.

There's so many nice memories flash back in my head now.

Distance may tear us apart from each other, but as long as we still care for each other, no matter over sum misunderstanding, tis n tat...we know sumwhere in our deep deep heart, there's alwaz forgive n forget, and a room for us to care of.

Who is the lucky man? Is my [blood thicker than water bro].
Bro O bro, dun cry ya~
I'm blessed by u today!

Comments

W said…
KAKAK﹐is that means you're back with your hubby again? Or just your imagination?! Or you're talking about your deedee? Or gege?

Sorry, my english veli poor, tak paham-lah.

Veli...曖昧讓人受盡委屈-lah!
W said…
Or he wanna marry with somebody else already?
W said…
曖昧讓人受盡委屈
pepC said…
way, way, way...
pls read in details again n again, then u'll get wat i meant.

If u still dun get it, soli la to say..u r not ready to feel of being in luv yet...kakakakka.

bu yao luan luan da ge(advertise for song)
pepC said…
Way, I think i've got u liao.
Bingo, is part of my plan to mislead ppl..hee hee hee. But do i mislead? No, i dun think so..is very clean n clear ma..title..?Title is d root cause? Nop..I think no..u mz think wider..then u'll get wat i mean..hee hee hee..

Psychologist tryin to apply ur understandin to read my mind?
Anonymous said…
yes, you have a great bro, i can ensure that :)
& this is so 感动,and can easily make a pisces cry...
pepC said…
Pisces? U've got me tis time.
Er..if i din guess wrongly, u r tat lucky girl too..am i rite?
W said…
SOLI,GUA MEMANG TAKLE PAHAM,GUA SELENDER!
W said…
R U TALKING ABOUT MOVIE OR WAT?
pepC said…
Last paragraph masih tak paham?hahahaha..tak pa..tak paham, tak pa..ini hal atr wa dgn dia(real in life),lu mungkin susah nak paham sikit..kakakakaka.
Anonymous said…
aiya, know-liao-lah
Anonymous said…
gua?!

Popular Posts