Long Time No Write......

Is been sumtimes I do not get to write here...if u still see these in ENG, tat means my PC still hvn't discharge yet loh.

Sorb~I missed her so much~

Life without her, is so dull. No music to listen..no internet to access(SHE doesn't allow me to go cyber centre, say a lot of bo cheng geng eh lang..aiyo..wat year now) ...no movie to watch(I've so much yet to watch, n no need to fight with other over the TV) My weekends-sigh~quickly watched my DVD bought long long time ago "Mona Lisa Smile" while SHE is not ard(if not, no chance to hv entertainment as there's only one TV). When SHE's back, I continue to play the "49 Days " (as SHE likes to watch tis type of movies too, so win win situation) ;-)

"Mona Lisa Smile" isn't a very great 'WOW' or blockbuster type of movie, but it discussed abt wat can a normal girl do abt her life, her future. In the other words, it open up ur mind. U may choose to get marry(like every ordinary woman do), BUT is it a good & happy ending? Yes, it may seems so as u've completed the task frm a girl to bcome a woman(a wife), BUT how abt ur self interest? ur hapiness? Married life may not b as happy as others may think, it may only looks good frm outside BUT [got bitter, urself know]. Julia Roberts has did right or wrong in her role, who can determine? Jz like wat she taught in her class, how to evaluate an ART work? Who can define it as a GOOD ART or bad?

She has her right to choose how she wana live. I can accept the fact that she tried her best to help her student to realize tat actually getting marry is not necessary a steping stone to find happiness. And one of her student in the end give up her interest to study law but choose to get marry ("U said I can choose watever I wan for my life") Julia is indeed a bit disappointed abt her decision but she's not wrong also, guess at least Julia tried her best to help. But not everyone shld choose to live like hers.

"49 Days" is veli bo ho kua..luckily didn't pay d tickets to go into the cinema.

Last weekends, all DVD shop also close business(not jz P.Mall but BJ)..luckily to shop for it is not my main aim. Batu Ferringgi there still can find RM4/pcs. Sounds interesting...

Oh ya..y'day the result announced d for the poster contest..hahahhaha..none of my 3 posters r entitled to grab any prizes...my colleagues r more concern n aggressive than me. "Y? Y? How come ur name not there?"" How come none of ur 3 beat them? " "They based on wat to judge?" "Mz b rasuah one...she also can win?.mz b giv 1k out of her 9k.. more than enough.." (hmmm..I thank them all for their support, but result of the judges is very personal thing...like how u define ART..hahaha..I'm OK with that..well..wat i can say, is the standard i saw is kind of kids drawing..may b judges r still tat level..kakakakakaka...i like wat my dad said : bo tan toh bo tan..mai ki ka lang luan. =) Ya..no big deal~

I think I'll stop ard here...still prefer to type in Mandarin.

Comments

Popular Posts