Short Notes

Hey, yo yo yo..any1 missin me?
Hahaha..almoz end of the week only starts to write again ...but but but..listen to me..I'm actually collecting n gotna work out sumthing that might caught ur attention one..wish me luck.
I'm busy doing homework to search for my contents...so a bit tight up n no time to update here. Well, I bet ur patience is worth while waiting.

Secondly, I'm also busy to choose song for my annual dinner performance. Headache la..dunno which suitable song to sing n i purposely dun wana sing M song, but C song..hee hee hee..(sensitive issue, brilliant eh u, shld get wat i'm tryin to mean here..)

Oh ya, I feel like talkin to u now as i found out tat my blog actually hv few kitties visited even is been so long where i actually hvn't officially open to public n invited anyone. But i knew sum of u...thanks for droppin by..n so kind of u willing n spendin ur precious time to read my thoughts n feeling...sumtimes rubbish...hahhahahaha. But u r definitely makin d rite choice!

Ok, since 2day is FRIDAY nite..actually SAT early in the morning liao(is 1220am). I hv to share a bit of my comment after watched the American Idol(Top 10-girls). Is a bad & strange choice song tis week overall..

1.Katherine-weird song..tryin to commit suicide ke? (how her musical mum allow her to choose tis one eh..dun understand)n most ugly fashion on her..dress like a pregnant lady or a clown(like those diamond shape).
2.Kinnik-ok than last week, but i dun like her tat much koh...i knew age shldn't b a factor(but to me, it is still as she still can't let me fall for her yet).
3.Heather-remain as a karaoke singer to me still.Risky song choice.Very soon game over..not long eh..
4.Brenna-mz wanted to b kick off contestant..hate her most..tis week even more..si hiao lok!so confident abt her..nvr mind..we shall c 4 the result n wat american do care n listen to... no dumb & dumber eh..
5.Lisa-not as great as last week.Y she pick tat song also..wonderin...yalo..can show she can sing but no need to prove thru tis method.
6.Melissa-1st outstandin n hot one of the girls tat nite.Her unique voice is special trademark to her.Keep up d gd work...
7.Ayla-Begins to like her more n more coz of her hardworkin n great attitude to achieve watever she dream for. Already can see her changes from an athlelic to b so ladylike n her singin is not bad. She do adopt the judges' comment n correct n improve on tat. Luv her attitude.Lang ko guan ko sui!
8.Paris-fashionable princess. Old old song choice'great granma one'. Same like Lisa..do not need tis...she a great singer show us the greatest...granma, teach her..but not granma's age stuff...
9.Kellie-2nd hot gal of d nite...i can't help to fall for her..she's so adorable n luvly...is greater than her last week performance.So many x-factor, pls dun let ur luv ones down so soon huh...
10.Mandisa-can't help..must say wat is my 1st impression to c her dress like tat..tat nite. A big crow! (oh, i mz confess 1st..i do check out the internet for their follow up but is only those photos of top 10 boys n girls. I've to force myself not to peek at the result unless the day on TV show for the real result.I really did!)But sumone already sms n told me one girl is out n i knew is who, even thou i'm glad she's off...hahahahahhaha)Mandisa, not denyable..she can sing well one lo...


Last but not least, Simon..I like his comment so much..he's been acting so 'zheng siong' tat nite...giv out the most contrustive comment n so true n honest to contestants. Not like her..alwaz pack n round so nicely one...he d hot one of the show...hahahha..

Ok...i mz leave it like tis coz is getting late. N as usual..weekend..is movie freak showtime again...ah~freak out..

No more marathon movies tis week but got lots of things to do tis weekend, hv to treasure n make gd use of the time.
2moro is Nanny Mcphee n Sunday for Final Destination 3.
yeah yeah...


Comments

W said…
have almost de same feeling with all your commentss, particularly with Melissa and Ayla, although both of them still aren't my cup of tea. They're somewehere in de middle. Melissa is higher, haha.

So happy when de catwomen kena eliminate. She said she gonna release album somemore.

My cup of tea at de moment would be Paris, Lisa, Kelly and Mandisa.
As for boy, veli weird-leh, I like Taylor. De one and only Taylor.
pepC said…
Ya..finally..pussy cat is out.So action n posing alwaz nia..hate her!!Who will buy her album?kio E tui chu kun la~

Boys performance-I agree is better than girls but not so gd overall actually.Taylor dropped here n there a bit leh...i knew n i agreed he's a great singer(i actually like d way of his not nervous type n deliver in a natural way)But tis week, u can tell he's not as gd as last week.

I still like Ace as he sang a familiar song(for me)n I noticed tat actually a lot of male contestant tis week like to try to emitate Ace's starring look at d camera while ending specially, but i dun think they can attract votes same as Ace did, coz Ace got 'electrical eyes'!haha.Watch out for his high voltage!

I predicted tat David n Will will be voted out. David is definitely b out tis week as oldies is not an easy task like owning a kind of tat voice is enough..is hard stuff!N during his performance, he seems like lack of confidence, alwaz move his eyes to aside n not concentrate n sing hard enough.

Oh..Bucky 1st..i dun like him last week but tis week a bit acceptable. He sang very well at d beginnin..i dun like when came to the chorus.He talks with a 浓浓乡音.Cute!

When it came to the result between Sway n Kevin, i chosed Sway. He may not getting vote so much as his nationality/originate, i believed more or less do affect the voting. He's also not performed to the fullest tat nite. Kevin is lucky to b save tis week, but he n Will is my target to b voted out nxt week. So do Kinnick, she has been at bottom 4 for the past 2 weeks. Nxt voted out girl...hard to tell..hv to based on their performance.
I luv Lisa more than Paris.But both of them r young talented one..unbelievable!
pepC said…
Oh, I didn't went for any movie on Sat. Has been 'air plane', so I jz wait for nxt Sat to watch it with Mei.

But Final Destination 3 is still ON on Sunday 815pm. Strongly emphasize that no 747 eh.

I've rewatched the Final Destinatino 1-2 since Sat so free at home..it's still hv that freakin feelin when u watch, n all death jz happened in an unpredictable way. Even thou sum died in such a sympathy n 'die no full body' but i think tis is the best part of the whole movie. Died in a sudden n mysterous way, tat's it (for those survivors)!

I hope the part 3 with the main course of Roller Coaster is able to maintain the standard as part 1&2. Part 1 starts with the premonition of air plane explode n crash after take off by a high school kid. Part 2 starts with the huge accident on the highway.

Popular Posts