Tulang Key Day~

Amei, I think if u still keep the special sms frm me, it is the best time for me to apply now as it suit my feelin perfectly now!

I tot i can go back early 2day as I still hv one poster to rush 2nite. Not even draft or done anything yet!!

But then, I've to complete update n doing the stupid work of digging the grave...n really stupid thing.
Uncheck the box...recheck the box...jz to show I've log in to update..Aren't tis idiot works?
Now, I'm tat idiot!!!!! F*!

Another one reason makes me feel quite down with my face down down..almz wana cry is stay n wait for tat 'upper level person' to try to update sumthing by today BUT nothing has been done by her n yet she went back home without tellin ppl she's not starting to do it! F* her!! Say so nice..she'll try to do(since her 1st attempt), then I'll double check after she has done it..n yet she went back silently!! SHIT!!

Sumore, heavy rain jz poured outside n sum has been rushing home sms n tell 'outside punyai longkang dah banjir!!" Is a suckin day la~

I wish to go home now n jz straight go to sleep....
(p/s:if still hv tat sms, pls frwd to me)

Comments

W said…
Haha! skeleton key...our secret code!

Aiya, she wouldn't be able to read this blog until next week. Though I lost my phone, I still can write the wordss for you.

ARE U READY...?
W said…
杜蘭妓﹐tulang-KEY, TULANKI, TULANG-KEY, tulang-kiss, 渡欄圾﹐to-run-key, to-rung-key, TULANG-KEY, tulangkey, tulangkey, TULANKI, TULANG-KEY, 毒爛雞﹐tulang-kiss, to-run-key, to-rung-key, TULANG-KEY, tulangkey, tulangkey, to-rung-key, TULANG-KEY, tulangkey, 肚瀾集﹐tulangkey, TULANKI, TULANG-KEY, tulang-kiss, to-run-key, to-rung-key, TULANG-KEY, tulangkey, tulang-kiss, 渡欄圾﹐to-run-key, to-rung-key, TULANG-KEY, tulangkey, tulangkey, TULANKI, TULANG-KEY, 毒爛雞﹐tulang-kiss, to-run-key, to-rung-key, TULANG-KEY, tulangkey, tulangkey, to-rung-key, TULANG-KEY, tulangkey, 肚瀾集﹐tulangkey, TULANKI, TULANG-KEY, to-run-key, to-rung-key, TULANG-KEY, tulangkey, tulangkey﹐獨攬... ...
pepC said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pepC said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pepC said…
Way,I've informed her.
She said she still keep the email.
Did I sent thru email as well n sms?
As far as I recall, I'm looking frwd for my sms one wo...'long n 'geng geng' one...
Appreciate ur effort to type tat also, but not enough..still 'hui wei wu qiong' abt my sms one..CUN ah~
Type sumthing wrong without checkin, so deleted!

Popular Posts