After MONDAY blues

Hi, browsing and writing during working hours again. Hee hee!

Arrhh~y'day was a long working day! Not much work to do, but the same routine & bored work!SIAN! I didn't hv mood to recheck and jz took the guts to leave it as it was n went back home!Haha!(but coward enough to complete it first thing in the early morning today) (-_-)!!

Hmm~while I'm driving today, I'm actually imagine myself as a dumb car. Coz my horn couldn't function when I'm desperately wana horn at some others vehicle(or shld I say I'm actually greeting to my "frens"?) I nvr experience the time where I wish to horn but the horn was out of order! My dad adv : Drive carefully & slowly today!

Again as every morning on the bridge, slow moving traffic. So, I was late to work again. (Has been late for many weeks...dun care)

As of now, still feelin happily. Coz completed my work and walk ard to the other plant to receive and distribute the T-shirt. Oh ya~coming THURS my company may appear on newspaper headlines as we'll received the award from US for our medical products. So, stay alert to check it out.
But the T-shirt size is SOOOOOO big..M also looks like L!

Hopefully I'll end my day with a fruitful day and can leave home early.
Ganbatte O~! ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts