4 [U]
Dear luvly u,
No choice... ...
Have to say something to let those impatient frens of mine to know that -
I'm ACTUALLY STILL ALIVE~ STILL BREATHING!!(hu hu hu~~~!) ^_^
As I've said before, whenever u saw me type in ENGLISH...it means...NO GOOD!
Yup...I've sent her to ICU again.
She nearly MELETUP that day while I was typing halfway..dunno the root cause n too scare to die young, so I quickly shut it off and sent for repair.
But hio~she's actually has been discharged one.
But hio~why I still didnot update my blog leh?
The reason hio is THE MAIN POWER CORD EH CABLE DID NOT RETURN TO ME LOH...very chi cham lor!!
I can't even check if SHE's 100% ok.
I can't load my photos into the PC.
I can't even check my mail.
I can't even share those latest news of my bro with my parents.
I can't even update my blog.
I can't even tell u all how much I miss u lor in mandarin...(hahaha..dun throw la)
Kek sian wa nia... :(
Anyhow, pls be patient to wait while I try to get my cable back (hopefully is ASAP la)
Keep calling and chasing seems not tat good to my fren..sigh!
Till then, I hope tat u will keep stay tune with me.
I bet your waiting is worth while when she's back in one piece again. :D
Missing u too......
Luv,
PepC(haha, PC!)
2111hrs at office.
No choice... ...
Have to say something to let those impatient frens of mine to know that -
I'm ACTUALLY STILL ALIVE~ STILL BREATHING!!(hu hu hu~~~!) ^_^
As I've said before, whenever u saw me type in ENGLISH...it means...NO GOOD!
Yup...I've sent her to ICU again.
She nearly MELETUP that day while I was typing halfway..dunno the root cause n too scare to die young, so I quickly shut it off and sent for repair.
But hio~she's actually has been discharged one.
But hio~why I still didnot update my blog leh?
The reason hio is THE MAIN POWER CORD EH CABLE DID NOT RETURN TO ME LOH...very chi cham lor!!
I can't even check if SHE's 100% ok.
I can't load my photos into the PC.
I can't even check my mail.
I can't even share those latest news of my bro with my parents.
I can't even update my blog.
I can't even tell u all how much I miss u lor in mandarin...(hahaha..dun throw la)
Kek sian wa nia... :(
Anyhow, pls be patient to wait while I try to get my cable back (hopefully is ASAP la)
Keep calling and chasing seems not tat good to my fren..sigh!
Till then, I hope tat u will keep stay tune with me.
I bet your waiting is worth while when she's back in one piece again. :D
Missing u too......
Luv,
PepC(haha, PC!)
2111hrs at office.
Comments
Sudah berapa lama hah dia mya umur?
I think, dia sudah kao-tang liao-loh!
Internal organ kdg-kala blh sesak sikit juga ma..bagai kasi dia body check up sekali-sekala lo~
Masa buat body check up, lu olang ada check betul-betul boh?!!!
eh, salah cakap, nanti Rac pukoi gua... ;P