Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Foohouse
世界上所有的小孩一定都曾经完美过,只是后来他们都长大了。Don't worry, be happy~ ^_^
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
The Moment of Mine
September 19, 2007
R u the brave one?(Part I)
Yes, I am.
嘿嘿~这是今晚一个人的晚餐。
那天在KL,最终没有看的啰!
Jodie Foster,型姐!
你这个短发造型真得很型吖!
太喜欢看你演的戏了!
你的这张海报好DIM呃!
等我huh~我们一起开餐!
Comments
Anonymous said…
kekeke here , u watch liao ....i also wan to go watch this movie, wan to watch second time bo? hee
pepC
said…
Yup,I've watched.
Thanks for your kind offer, but I think I dun hv time to watch it again. Tat's the reason y I hv to catch tat alone on last WED. Go ahead n watch with ur frens~ ^_^
Popular Posts
June 20, 2008
谁要试着接受挑战?
December 29, 2012
2012世界末日幸存日记(3)
Comments
Thanks for your kind offer, but I think I dun hv time to watch it again. Tat's the reason y I hv to catch tat alone on last WED. Go ahead n watch with ur frens~ ^_^