是浪漫还是爱...的情人节?

As usual, I will hv nothing to say or give on this day...

But since if valentine's day is abt romance...therefore I challenged myself n created this by my own when I suddenly recalled abt Mr Big (from the movie Sex and the City) ...

And also it reminds me of what/how I felt during the visit to the Former Residence of Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall in Shanghai back in the year 2008(if not mistaken)..where at his bedroom upstairs is where his wife Soong Ching Ling used to read all kinds of books to Mr Sun and record down what Mr Sun said.

U r the book… …
U r the book that I refer to…
U r the book that guides me, courage me and motivates me…
U r the book that accompany me to pass time…
U r the book that never stops me from flipping it page by page…
U r the book that helps me through…
U r the book that builds my confident…
U r the book that cheer me up when I was down…
U r the book that doesn’t SPEAK a word…n yet…
U r the book that completes me…
U r…
U r…
U r… THE BOOK.




If i'm not affordable for a ring, will u accept ‘The Book’ ? :p

Comments

Popular Posts