3脑筋

Oh god..i'm starting to get lazy liao. Guan lai lazy can get ketagih one..Off on Mon, n now feel like my fingers so so heavy, can't lift it up to touch n press the keyboard button. I'm lazy to keep writing liao...sian ah...

Hmm...i found out lately wa jo kang bo mi shun lo. 1 wave after another one...shit.
Mon already get caught for my mistake did on last FRI, but corrected n yet sum1 with sum1 koay beh ki, so i'm in middle of them n coz my mistake given oneside chance to revenge on the other. I mean how can they act to improfessional one? Work is work, can not bring in personal feelings ma..my tiny mistake bcome a huge hole like after hit by meteor..so big..coz they using the magnifying glasses ...

2day, i actually found out i also did another mistake. And another....one found by FG. and one by me..the one found by me, i still holding it to myself...dunno wana tell or not...i pretend hvn't found abt tis yet n made the correction silently. Hopefully no one discover it...n pray for 2moro's schedule is nam mo nam mo nam mo tok tok tok....po pi wa peng an..shun li.

I checked again those fortune telling of yr '06, it shld b a gd yr for me ma...y am i facing so many 'small ppl' n obstacles at work leh? Is tat any wodoo or spell or 'yellow paper' which i can practice n at least get rid of those 'suaei ki'. I knew 'lao hiok' sure worked one!

Wishing tis mth end or fri by getting my pay, i knew is there any gd news or not liao...is been so long..waiting to know got any increment or promoted(upgrade for me only la..)aiyo...better got la..i'm so running out of money liao..at least a little bit of appreciation towards my effort so far wat...i believe i got , but ...aiya...wat if no? Too hard to predict..oh, man...torturing me nia...:-(

I watched 'Venom' jz now, downloaded so long ago..is a no gd movie. Oh..heard frm news during dinner time, basic instinct 2 is hitting M'sia tis year..dunno how soon it will appear at d cinema..got Sharon jeok tau one....
I din go for 49 days..no one wana join me. Andrew so style, saying tat is HKG one..they dunno how to act..so dun wana watch. Beh iao kin, i save tat portion n try to c if can download frm internet. Then i'll go for coming movies : Walk the line, Casanova, Final Destination 3. (actually GSC is playing a lot of those oscar movies tis weekend..may b 4 those who missed tat b4) Rest like The pink panther, big momma's house, may consider only....no pain if missed these 2.

Ok la..hv to dive into my dreamland d...gd nite.

Comments

W said…
wat is lao-hiok?
49 days is xi-zao, si boh?
W said…
很久沒UPDATE了﹐懶了嗎﹖
pepC said…
lao hiok = 栳叶。
49days = 犀照。
pepC said…
In my last post, I've stated i do getting lazy liao..but tis few days didn't not update anything is due to my busy schedule.
W said…
OIC... ...
but, better than ahmei still
pepC said…
She's too pack la..even if got chance to b back at PG, also lots of function one ma..Mz reasonable excuse is she can't connect at Cameron, if not, i believe she won't leave it like tat one. =)

Popular Posts