Met 2 old frens

Today is Valentines Day. N yet hv to work, of course. But since wat i hv mentioned here y'day, I've plan to go 4 a movie "Derailed" after work.

I left my office almoz 8pm, n drive slowly as i do not wan to reach d cinema too early. Luckily d traffic also not tat kind of smooth, dunno due to wat reason, is jammed after the toll n slow moving a bit on d bridge. Later near the end of jelutong highway, there's also a bunch of cars squeezing to find a quick line. Me, dun dare me n think tat i'm a girl, so i'll follow the rules? Is so not me.

I cut out from d crowded line n use d wrong line to move back into d line at the turnway. Is definitely hv to b summoned if d police officer is there.

Well, I do not know wat n y d traffic was so bad. Coz is Valentines? I'm not sure.

After i reached d parking lot, parked, then i suddenly hv d desire to try out the tauhua as my dinner. So, i jz focus on how to walk to that stall. I've ordered sweet corn tauhua with jasmine sugar on top. (jz a little bit of sugar for better taste).

Is a nice, cold n smooth tauhua. Enjoy it very much.

I went to Popular to buy a bottle of mineral water n managed to stand there to read few pages of Da Vinci Code. I went to the cinema as is almoz d showing time meanwhile waiting for fren. I was so concentrate on my footsteps n didn't noticed that i've passed by an old fren of mine.

He called me out,complainin tat i din't noticed n greet him. Actually, I don't wish so much to keep in touch with my old frens(they r primary schoolmates). I can say tat I totally lost contact with them n since one incident, i really don't appreciate to keep in touch with them anymore.

But after the movie, I talked to him n another girl(also same old buddy) to ask for the movie tickets from them. Then, they starts to ask question. N unbelievable thing is tat, i gv them my hp #. It mz b really under unconsiousness level, where i told them my #.

While driving home, I felt regret a bit n then try to relieve a bit by console myself, is been a long long time, perhaps if they really organize for a gathering, then only i'll consider to go or not to go. By now, let it b since wat i've done jz now.

So, met up with schoolmates is actually a gd sign or wat? we shall c......

Gd nite, n Happy "Valentin" days.

(a small jokes in d office, where a guy pronounced it as Valentin..jz like ovaltin. It makes me laugh d whole day)

Comments

Popular Posts