The Moment of Truth

This is the day.
I've heard from same floor colleagues abt the review. We shall b inform n go thru the review in order to judge for our last year performance.
2moro, we'll get our pay slip..n it means tat if we din receive d review news by today, d moment of truth will only b reveal 2moro which is already one day later than those fellow who received the gd/bad news 2day.

My superior has managed to get the file of me n my colleague. Is in her hand now...both of us doesn't put a high hope on this even thou in our inner side, we r desperately shouting for More Cash!More Cash!(coz money not enough) How soon she'll call upon us to go thru the review with her????

Waiting ...waiting....now is 1114am.

To b continue....

Oh..so fast. My colleague has been called. 1117am. She goes into the room with her now. Wish her luck..hope to c her smiley face when she's out frm the room.

My heart is pumping like hell now...thousands of drum beating in my body...millions of soldiers n horses running in my mind...blood is circulate in a quickest mode....

Girl to girl talk alwaz take a longer time...i've to calm n b cool...focus..stay focus...breath...

2 b continue again...1122am.

Tis is torturing...I heard their laughter coming out from the room..shld b a gd sign...

I can't cheat myself tat i can concentrate to do my work...n i've jz chased away a busybody male colleague...ask so many question...making me more nervous nia...su..su..su...go away....1130am now.

1132am-I heard the sound of the open door..but still hvn't heard my name to b call...aiyo...when only is my turn...

1136am-sound of the open door was heard again...

1143am-I'm going for a pee now...too nervous...brb.

1152am-starts to feel sian liao..so long one..no need to b nervous liao la..let d horse come la...sigh.

1214pm-Both of them out already. Since is nearly lunch time, my session will b arrange after lunch. Hahahaha..makan tak selera la nanti...mentally abuse...

1.40pm-Room was occupied by others...hv to wait pula...

1.55pm-Many others head head also would like to book tat room for review..now we shall c 'siapa cepat dia dapat'.

2.33pm-Ended for the review session. We managed to slip into the room and used it not more than 5mins. Half way, we r interupted by sumone where they wana use the room at 230pm. After checked thru wat she wrote for my performance, I'm satisfy. And later she ask to add in anything which i would like to say, but i let her to talk 1st. She's quite satisfy with my performance overall. When it came to me to talk over any concern from my side, i jz manage to think of two n i'm already running out of time to think of any others. So, we hurry ended the session n at last she handed over the excitement part. I received an increment of 6% frm my current salary, but nvr get promoted or upgrade. (Instead my colleague got both) Gd news for her, after all the hardwork for 5 yrs..perhaps i shld learn to b more patient n not too ambitious to eagerly reached a higher level as i'm still fresh compared to 'old bird'.

Well, i mz call back to share tis with my dad now.

End of today's report~

Comments

W said…
good luck.
pepC said…
Hey, u so fast one...wa bo ki hoei xia liao koh....

Popular Posts