Waiting 4...?

I'm still stucking by butt at office chair now while i'm typing this.
Y? y so late i'm still here?
b,bcoz of the horrable traffic jam on the bridge.

A lorry turned over near the beginning of the bridge there. Causing a long Q n jammed since 3pm.
Even though the way has been clear out and one lane to allow one car to move after another, it still doesn't help much. Jz imagine, how many cars has been accumulated during the waiting hours? Even then, to clear all those cars, it still require some time.

So, rather than getting myself stuck in the traffic, must well take the time to complete or prepare for tomorrow's stuff. Furthermore, I can access to Internet to pass time. Hee hee hee.

But now, I'm starting to feel hungry n would probably leaving here in abt 5 more minutes.

Wish me luck to hv a smooth driveway back to my home.

Tomorrow will b Friday again..oh..i'm still struggling with myself...to go or not to go? to join or not to join the language class...even though they gave me a special deal, I still need to consider where n how shall I survive in order to pay for the fees?Sigh...my head is getting bigger now...the class starts 2moro...ng..ng..ng...:-(
To grab or not to grab tis opportunity?

By the great power of God, pls show me a path to lead me the way.

Tata. Packing and ready to leave liao la~

Chau~
10:25pm

Comments

W said…
go-lah. learning something new got no harm one. although have to pay, but, as long as u belajar sungguh-sungguh, u will earn back what u gave.
pepC said…
Tat's wat i decided tis morning.
Even though i've sum cash-flow issue which lead to me to ask frm my mum(but tat portion is still my saving).
Then, I'm unhappy till now.
She may scared tat i may get cheated for register with sum 'bad guy/institute'. But is conducted by Malaysian German Society eh.
Next, she ask me y i wana learn tat language?Without givin me a chance, she throw out another question which is quite hurt me most."U learn it, coz u r going to German?"

All i'm askin is to "borrow" (my money actually) since tat society has agreed to let me pay my fees separately within 2 mths. End up, i feel like i'm begging frm her???
2ndly, I'm doing this for my own benefits n interest, I nvr use d money to spend unwisely!!

I've struggled within myself since last nite n d moment b4 i finally decided to open my mouth to ask her.

I've gather lots of courage n thoughts over tis lesson, i've to sacrifize my plan of travellin tis year,I've to arrange my schedule so tat I can finish my work on time n leave early every FRI in order to catch d class on time at 7pm at Ayer Itam.

All i wana say is i got my own concern too to get to this decision. It hurts even when i got the money frm her.

I've been drivin rudely n dangerously. I've been in a bad mood n 'burning face' tis whole day. I've been expressing my bad temper towards those who approached me today.

I think i've to work with GOD a lot 2nite to clean my sins 2day.
W said…
soli, dunno this thing is actually causing u so much problem.

aiya, think deeply, actually, your mom also think for your own good mah.

mother and daughter don't have yesterday-night-enemy one. when u wake up in morning, u will find that that's not a big deal...

Popular Posts