Blue MON

As usual, I think no one like MON.
I've to struggle frm my deep sleep in order to wake up tis morning.

Actually, I can go home now, but since there's one colleague wana car pool with me, so dun mind to drop her la. Since she's so kind to order lunch for us everyday even sumtimes extra 'ta pao' also entertain us. =)

Oh..after the a.dinner tat nite, today i'm a bit like alien..everyone saw me also will say 'ting hai'.
I received photos/video clip sent frm IT, n also one show frm his hp...oh..i'm thinkin...will my pic b stored as their wallpaper or not..arh~ i think as 'ang kong hu' better..scared away all those 'suai'.

My PC admitted since y'day..dunno when only will discharge..but better dun rush la..i already think tat ard one week time later only i'll see her again.

I still gotna rush to complete my 2 more posters...last min work, i dun hv much confident but dunc are la..actually a bit bo kam buan as i need to rush for drawings but mz use others name to register, they easy easy got name to submit my drawing. Even thou in d end, ppl also knew who's d boss behind but feel a bit bo tatt...anyway, jz fatt ha lou sou nia...

gotna go now~BYE!

Comments

Popular Posts