My weakness

Sumtimes I hate myself for my weakness.
Not to say that I dun admit abt it. Yes, I do aware that it is my weakness but .......

I know I was weak in Maths, tat's d fact. (so, not necessary Chinese are all good in Maths, to me)
Numbers can be magical, fun to learn n to turn ard..but to me, it is not fun at all.
Just like today case, I was trapped within the numbers...scracthing my head, frowning, diving deep into those stupid numbers n struggeling to find the way to win against my customer.

I still remember that I called her sumthing when dunno how to count this 'keh leng na siao'. (which indeed has 'sumthing' related to her). And she has sent me an email to discuss over it this early morning. I think i didn't sleep well last nite also due to this reason cause I was thinking to go to office earlier to gather all my info, to prevent myself being confused n influenced by her .

Yet, I knew i was weak in Maths n she got me confused. Thinking to admit that is almost our side has owe her that numbers, but sumwhere i knew it is not like tat..n coz of those 'stupid'(soli, to use) numbers...i failed to convince her n myself. Finally hv to seek my senior for help to clear my doubt.

At last, my customer agree to adjust her numbers n I also agree that there's sum numbers missing with reason where she need to do sum adjustment in order to avoid future confusion. As long as she amended her numbers, it shld b clear to see. Hopefully, she'll get what i meant n I won't be fainted n frowned again when I open up her file.

Perhaps my senior r too kind to allow me to admit my weakness even when I told her tat I'm not happy with my performances as when my weakness in Maths trapped me. But she keep tellin me it is not that serious n not to say my weakness. For me, I'll still admit tat weakness is my weakness- I'm poor in Maths & numbers.

Let's pray for an easy past time in the second half of today. Pls cheer me up a bit~

Comments

Popular Posts