Early update.CNN & Bloomberg news.??.=)

PG-5 June, a young girl was blessed n feel the ever happiest moment of her lifetime after received her health status report.The good news shall b share and celebrate with all her loves one including herself as the nightmare has been haunted her for the past several days. She has been having nightmares, insomnia and unnecessary worries. But now after visiting her Dr.Voon by this very early in the Monday morning, Dr Voon has declared that there's no more nightmare to her. Is a sunny and clear day onwards ! Wat a great news to hear. In actual fact, this young girl actually has repeated the same question 3 times and a final checked before she can believed her own ears.
"R u sure, is clear?" :-)
"R u sure?" :-)
"Really?" :-)
"Can it be gone to the other side?" :-O
Well, after confirmed that here : NO! there :NOP! :-D
Finally, the happy smiley face was shown on her face. :-D

Thank you to all of u who has been a helping hand to me n comfort me.
Once again, I thanked u all and wish that everyone of u : Maintain a healthy body n lifestyle!

Little bit upsad news is I HV GAINED 5KG! My next target now is to loss that 5kg!! &*%&$^@*$!!

Comments

AMC said…
Thank you for sharing the good news. Dont worry about the extra weight, just enjoy life and keep yourself healthy and happy!
pepC said…
I will, my dear fren. :-)

Popular Posts